UJCP Regional Assembly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UJCP Regional Assembly

The Official Forum for the UJCP Region.

There is still room available on the Regional Council. Post to the Council Members Forum if you are interested.
The High Council has voted NOT to open the Region. Thanks to all who voted.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World

3 posters

Shall UJCPN OPEN and ALLOW outsiders in?

Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World I_vote_lcap29%Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World I_vote_lcap71%Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Divine Unity

Divine Unity
Admin
Admin

Make your vote, and if you so choose, your argument.

https://ujcp.forumotion.com

2Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World Empty This shouldn't even be an issue Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 am

The Wumbo Isles

The Wumbo Isles
Resident
Resident

It's called "United JCP Dallas Nations". The entire point of its conception was so that Jesuit kids could have fun with a region. We are taking it WAY too seriously. It's just a fuck-around region for Jesuit kids to have something to do during free periods.

3Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World Empty also Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:53 am

Rufftopia

Resident
Resident

Also what are "Jesuit values"? I do not subscribe to a single "Jesuit value" in my day-to-day life whatsoever and I'm a freakin' council member. Also can I add that if we take off our password and grow any bigger we face the possibility of being RAIDED. We're just small enough to take over and just big enough to be noticed. Come on. Really.

4Issue at Hand: Opening up the Region to the Outside World Empty The Vote is done. Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Divine Unity

Divine Unity
Admin
Admin

The High Council has voted. The Region will remain locked until such a time that the majority of the council wishes to make a new vote.

Sad

Defeated, but I obey the Council.

https://ujcp.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum